All products must be in new, resellable condition if it is being returned.
Examples of new, resellable products:
- A piece of clothing that still has the tags attached and/or has not been worn
- A shotgun that has not yet been pieced together
- A tree stand that has not been assembled
Examples of products that we will refuse:
- A boot with mud on it (has been worn outside)
- A riflescope that has been mounted to a firearm
- Items not in original condition
Refused items will be shipped directly back to you, and will not be credited. For this reason, it is important to understand the condition of your products before returning them for refund.